Monday, April 11, 2011

things I love about this day:

 me and my sister trying on "fun-glasses" ha ha
 my mom with these motorcycle sunglasses on!
that i got to eat lunch with my sister...
i loved that i had no idea my mom took this picture until I downloaded my photos...ha ha (sneeky mom-arazzi)
being with my sister in Del Mar....and that she had come out of a store crying...because she was laughing so hard! she cracks me up!
i loved all the old vintagey things in this fun store....
 they even had cupcake toothpaste! ha ha ha (and no, I did not buy any! ha ha ha)
i love stargazer lilies....I smelled them! It's good for your heart to stop and smell flowers! hee hee

i loved this sunset...there is something so amazing about seeing the
"un-ending-ness" of the ocean...and watching your day end and the sun sink behind that horizon...knowing that somewhere on the other side of our earth..someone will see that same happy sun!

THINGS I DID NOT LOVE:
saying good bye to my sister...

I cherish every moment with her....and miss when she lived in the bedroom next to mine growing up...she was always there, just a holler away! ha ha ha
sisters, flowers, and sunsets...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...