Thursday, April 14, 2011

This Season's MUST-HAVE sunglasses and teeth!

Blakey with his "buh-bye-zes" (surprises) from Grandpa...
you can't go wrong with turtle sunglasses....

I love how when we were playing Library party in Alani's room last night, when Blakey went to check out his book...he says, "my name is Bakey" (for Blakey)....he's so cute!
and while they were visiting at their dad's house...Alani's 2 front teeth fell out! I cried, because I didn't get to be there when they fell out...She looks so adorable with her lil' "tooth window"!

Yesterday was such a busy day...
a lot of overwhelming things to deal with...sometimes the best feeling is knowing that we can just go to bed and have a fresh new day in the morning! (and after reading everyone's comments after I asked: did anyone else have an overwhelming day?)...my problems did not seem nearly as overhwelming anymore!
So here's to our fresh new day...your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...