Monday, April 25, 2011

Alani is 6 today!

I had taken these pictures of Alani, I had made the shirt and little leg warmer/knee protectors ,(it's so hard on their knees when they're crawling...), and little flower head band. The picture quality is not so awesome...it's a picture of a picture..ha ha ha)

6 years ago today, my heart melted as I held my little, newly born Alani....
Today will be a short post, since we are having a big "special birthday" day...we are taking loads of cupcakes to her class today...
and wearing "fancy" outfits...
her princess birthday party won't be until the weekend....(we were going to try to have it this weekend, then realized it was Easter weekend)....ha ha
Off to celebrate Alani's big day!
hugs and slices of pink cake....kandee and the birthday girl

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...