Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Big Brothers, Youtube & Birthdays...

 After a long day of Alani-birthday celebration...Jordan held "lil' tiny" (aka Cupcake, aka Elyse)...while Jordan showed us some videos on youtube...
 Alani in her classroom, (striped shirt) working hard, writing her last assignment before we got to pass out her cupcakes!
Alani in her "birthday" hat eating a cupcake....you can see Blakey's "fastness" as he ran behind her...bonus: you can see my mom passing out cupcakes too.

Blakey saying of the day: in the morning Alani was telling me who she would marry...(her prince charming)....and Blakey said..."I'm gonna marry a big princess, like mama"....oh, he made my day, "I'm a big princess!"

cupcakes....big brother's holding babies....and being a GIANT princess, your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...