Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hot Pink in California

 Cupcake's hot pink blanket and the beautiful orange of the California Poppy...so pretty to the eyes.
 walking from my favorite place to get yummy food and bakery treats, Joan's on 3rd
 my heart and arms love to hold her all day long...
oh this face!
my little side-kick Cupcake goes with me everywhere...
My Day:
*we went for breakfast with my friend Kat, who works at Urban Decay, in Newport Beach...and I had the yummiest Raspberry Pancakes with Vanilla Cream. Yumzie!

*then we went up towards LA to go to the NYX Cosmetics offices to see their showroom (soooo fun!!) and they wanted to film an interview with me! (can't wait to see it!)

*had one more meeting....(such a busy day!)
*then we were hungry...so me and my mama and cupcake went to Joan's on 3rd and took the pictures above...
and now I'm typing this from the car as we drive home...

my heart is always a little sad when I have to leave LA...but, I am excited to see all my babies who have been visiting with their dad...my heart hurts much more when they're not with me...
Hearing them on the phone makes me just want to crawl through the phone and hold them.
I can't wait to be back to my babies being home with mama! hooray!

Hugs and California love....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...