Thursday, April 7, 2011

Babes in Hollywood!

 me, all dolled up because I was invited to go to the VIP Reception for Ashley Tisdale's movie... Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure!(click here to see more from my night)
I feel so fancy that they invited me! (what a change from my everyday life with baby and the kids, where I don't get to get dressed up and stay at home for days at a time! ha ha), with Cupcake on the bed....
 she was mesmerized with the tv...ha ha ha...it was like a light show!
 My mama watched, rocked her, and danced around with her (cupcake's favorite!), while I hurried to the event....then I had to leave early...baby needed to eat when she woke up....and she's more important than any celebrity to me! hee hee
my sleeping beauty.....
after she slept I stayed awake for hours, until almost 2:30 am trying to gather all the comments for ALL the giveaways from twitter, youtube, my blog, facebook....everywhere (oh my golly.....sooo many comments, it took me soooooo long), then I had to randomly select and verify that they followed all the rules...be a subscriber...and all the other rules for each contest, then try to email or message all thee winners! took me sooooo long!

huge love from hollywood.....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...