Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Littlest Fashionista & Poop-clapping!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Alani...when she was smaller, (look and her little chubby toddler hands!)...
she had on my vintage high heels...
and some of my purses as well as hers!
I miss her little bob haircut too!...she is so precious to me!

This was a blog entry from my old blog I don't have anymore...but it was so precious I had to share it!

Alani asked me after she said goodnight......
"mom, is your bum-bum as gi-nan-tic as a monster"....
uh...i should hope not....

and earlier...while sitting on her royal-big-girl thrown...as I sat in the orange, plastic, little tykes chair, that she brought for me to sit on while she did her business...asked
"mom did you see that?"
me: what?
alani: i wiggle a little to get the poop out!

and yesterday she was testing another theory:
"mom did you hear me clap"
me: yes, i did
alani: I clap so that my poop will hear it and wanna come out!
even as i type this...I am laughing...
laughter heals the body and soul....so maybe I'll read it again...and picture my little Lanzi telling me these poop methods...very seriously...ha ha ha ha


happy first of March....I hope this made you laugh!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...