Saturday, March 26, 2011

Making Faces...

Blakey trying to squish my face into different shapes! ha ha ha
We had to stop when the strength of his little hands...and finger nails were digging into my face! ha ha
my lil' "Sheriff" Blake...drinking the milk from his cereal bowl...
I love how he  says:
"seer-uh-ull" for cereal!
Oh how I treasure the mornings filled with lil' memories...like getting Blakey "seer-uh-ull"...and him telling me "you need to eat something mama"....

Blake the helper:
carried lil Cupcake's baby seat bouncer all the way from his room to my room...it's practically bigger than him...he said, "I'm helping mama!"....
my lil precious man....

and my little dolly....look at how fast her hand was waving....it's blurry! hee hee hee
every morning when I hear she's awake...as soon as I look at her and smile....she starts her morning smiles-at-mama to say "hello, I love you!".....

sending you huge smiles for your day from me and my little dolly....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...