Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tutu cute!


 Look at this precious big baby that turned 8 weeks old in San Francisco
(i always think I spell the "francisco part wrong...all the "s" sounds..ha ha)
Alani in her tutu in San Francisco...
 alani said as we were leaving downtown SF, "I sure am gonna' miss this city!"....she's so precious, I said, "me too!"
(on the phone trying to get us on the road for home)
San Francisco is such a cool city...it is so fun to people watch there...so many people have such really cool, individual style...I loved it!
(we are safely home now...)
we weren't able to drive home because of severe road conditions ~ over 4 feet of snow fell on the roads over the weekend...
I never get upset over things like that..you don't know that if you had tried to drive, you could've been in an accident or something awful~
so we made the best of our "new plan"....
and enjoyed some extra walking around SF...
we even had a beautiful break in the rain storm...
the sun came out and shined on the city...
 (can you see the little star on top of the tall building on the left..it twirled around...how fun is a giant twirling star on top of a building!?)
see on the right side...the big red LEvi's tab in the window...that is the big Levi's flagship store (that's where I got to meet everyone! I just wanted to show everyone that didn't get to see how huge that store is!)...they even sold the super old style jeans like they made in the 30's and 50's....I've never even seen them before!

We made it through safely...and now we are back home...missing the fun things in the city....fun stores, restaurants, seeing all the different ways people dress, the beautiful buildings and really steep streets with trolley cars...so fun!

I love San Francisco...
I've had so much the last 2 weeks...seeing my sister in LA, then SF...
now back to being home where I hardly ever leave my house again! ha ha ha ha

off to do laundry and cleaned the kitchen already! woo hoo! huge hugs and love...kandee

Cute thing from Blake:
I asked if he wanted some Mac n' cheese for lunch...
he replies, "awww no, but thanks for askin'"
ha ha

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...