Thursday, March 24, 2011

This is how I blog:

with a baby sleeping on my lap
and typing with one hand...
ha ha ha
if women used to work in fields with their babies on their backs...
I can work with mine on my lap!
And what an amazing way to work!

WORK ETHIC:
It takes me hours to edit a video...so when I film the video it type my blog, it's when the kids are sleeping, or my mom is watching them for a few minutes so I can film or type a blog...
then I stay up late in the night editing when they are asleep.

The other night I was up til 2:30 am editing a video, then Blakey woke up, then that woke up little cupcake when he came in to wake me up...then I feed her, then Alani comes in, because she can't sleep...so when I finally went to sleep it was about 4:30am...then we had to get up at 5am to take the kids to the dentist to leave the house at 6!
whoa boy!
A mama's job is NEVER done! ha ha ha
IT's a 28 hour a day job! ha ha ha, well at least if feel like 28 hours! ha ha ha
I refuse to be tired...ha ha ha...
love your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...