Saturday, March 19, 2011

Walking in San Francisco with my girls...

Walking down the street in San Francisco with my littliest girl in my arms...and my big girl on my side!
Me and Alani loved the glitter on the sidewalks!

My favorite thing:
yesterday when Alani said: "I can't wait to go to London with you this weekend!"...ha ha ha
but she meant San Francisco. ha ha ha
Alani peeking in the little window box scenes at the Tiffany & Co. store! There were little clouds and this beautiful light shining on little lockets...

me and little cupcake all snuggly in her blankie and mama's arms...the best place in the world to be...
we tried the Moby wrap tonight... and she wasn't too happy in it...so back to the best place ever....
just plain ol' mama's arms! ha ha ha


from the city of trolley cars, rice-a-roni, Ghirardeli, and Alcatraz...ha ha ha....your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...