Thursday, May 30, 2013

This is how I blog and the COOLEST Walmart shirt ever


Ever wonder how I write my blogs....sometimes like this.
 "Don't talk lady, just write your little blogs!"

Then we went to Walmart the other day, and pretty much saw the coolest shirt in the whole world:
Yes, it was $5.
And yes, I bought it for Jordan.
He loves Duck Dynasty.

And then for the sake of "what the cuteness!?!", I saw these little 4th of July skirts, that if you saw them they look like they did not belong at walmart, but in a fancy boutique and they would be way for than $5!
And I didn't buy one for the girls, and now they are probably all gone now.
Oh, shoppers regret.

And this little lady helped  (she just really climbed on me) while I finally edited my FIRST weekly VLOG video! It will up today on my "vlog channel on youtube" THE KANDEE JOHNSON SHOW! It's a good one! I laughed out loud editing certain parts I forgot I filmed! ha ha ha

Huge hugs from your virtual best friend, Kandee

CLICK HERE TO SEE IF THE VIDEO IS UP YET   *    PEEK INTO MY KANDEEJ BLOG   *   BE MY BFF ON FACEBOOK   *    AND TWITTER    *    AND INSTAGRAM

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...