Monday, May 27, 2013

Pigtails and Pink Moccasins: a tiny outfit of the day



3-Day Weekends, pink moccasins, and our first time leaving our "pigtails" for anytime longer than, right after "we" (Ellie) see ourselves in the mirror, then take them out!

 This is the face Ellie made when I told her to smile! ha ha ha ha

The scoop on her outfit:
•THE DRESS: I just got it at Nordstrom on clearance, and since Ellie CAN'T STAND TAGS, I cut it out, so I'm not sure who makes  the dress, but it's cute!
•RUFFLE CARDIGAN: I think it's "vintage" Target
•PINK MOCCASINS: My favorite, and I wish they the pink in my size, MINNETONKA MOCCASINS 3-Layer in Pink (these shoes are like wearing slippers I tell ya!)
We get compliments like crazy when she wears those pink moccasins!

Enjoy your 3-Day weekend day! Who thinks all mondays she be off, like this!

Huge hugs from your homegirl, Kandee

COME SEE MY LATEST VIDEO HERE   *    PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *    BE MY BUDDY ON FACEBOOK  *   AND TWITTER   *   AND INSTAGRAM

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...