Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How to Smile Super Big On Planes

 Me and Ellie getting our super-smiles on, on the plane. I think I put a little more "super" into my smile...ha ha ha Look at m neck even got into the super-ness, I look like the Hulk, but tan, and only in the neck area.

As you guys probably know, I haven't live in LA in a while, so I have to go there for work and to see my bff, also known as my sister, and my grandma and aunt there live there too. My other grandparents lived there, well because that's where we're all from, but they are now in Heaven waiting for us too.

So sadly we flew back to the Reno/Tahoe airport (because that's where I call home right now) to last night. I miss my sister the second I can't see her face when she says goodbye. I want to move back and be her next door neighbor. Ha ha ha
 Ellie all buckled up and with her fuzzy guy she named, Timey. Like "time" but just add an "eeeeee". She held him and says: "I love you so much!"
And the night before, remember back when I was pregnant with her, and we all called her "cupcake"? Well, my cupcake loves cupcakes as you can see.

Typing this from back on my couch, and it's way colder than LA. And I miss my sister.....maybe I'll go call her right now...ha ha ha ha

Hugs from your "virtual sister", Kandee

SEE WHAT I DID YESTERDAY IN LA HERE  *   BE MY FACEBOOK PAL   *   MY TWEETS   *   INSTAGRAM   *   COME HANG OUT WITH ME ON YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...