Thursday, May 23, 2013

The unglamorous life....

And some days you  just might want to yell in your car..... ha ha ha

In case anyone got the wrong idea that my life is all fancy and glamorous everyday...may I just fill you in on a few glamorous things I did yesterday:

1. I fished a bunch of poopy toilet paper and poop from the kids bathroom, where they had put wayyyyyy to much toilet paper in and couldn't flush it, so instead Blake just added more poop and toilet paper. I wrapped my hands in multiple plastic bags and tried not to throw up.

2. Then had to plunge the toilet. While holding my shirt over my nose like a ninja.

3. I cleaned the entire bathroom again, because I was hoping it would make it smell better faster.

4. I then went on a scrubbed down my bathroom.

5. I took the trash out.

6. And because I love poop so much...(just kidding) wiped some little buns after more pooping went on. All day erry' day that's how I roll.

7. And last but not least, I actually filmed some videos where I did have to put make-up on. So at least at the end of the day, I looked fancy and no one might have guessed that I had been grabbing poop out of toilets earlier.

Poop out, I mean peace out.....your Kandee

SEE WHAT I POSTED IN MY OTHER BLOG TODAY   *   COME HANG OUT WITH ME ON KANDEELAND   *   MY FACEBOOK   *   MY TWEETS   *   I INSTAGRAM

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...