Friday, May 24, 2013

Recipe for sweet dreams:

 Cupcakes with my cupcake...
 This is how we try to have sweet dreams....we eat sweets! Ha ha ha ha
Just kidding, and we brushed the "sugar bugs" off our teeth before bed too!

I had to try the "flavor of the day": Salty Caramel cupcakes from SPRINKLES...but just in case they weren't so great, I got a back up of 2 Red Velvets (my personal favorite). And wouldn't you know it, although I seem to have fallen in love with the salted caramel-anything, I like my Red Velvets the best!

Huge hugs and cupcake love, from your virtual bestie, Kandee

PS. I'm uploading a new video today on my main youtube channel, KANDEEJOHNSON

PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *   BE MY PAL ON FACEBOOK  *  READ MY TWEETS   * SEE WHAT I INSTAGRAM   *

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...