This is how we roll in Target.
I was searching for BB creams and drugstore dupes at Target, while Ellie watched to set up some chairs and just hang out in the make-up aisle.
So I joined her, at her request.
And this was after we spent an extended amount of time in the toy aisles with Alani andBlake, explaining that it's fun to just look at all the new toys and how today was just a looking day, not a buying day!
We also saw these and I was like...whaaaaaaat?!?!
This might be the best manicure I've ever had.
It was done my Ellie, with Alani's "peel-off" princess nail polish, and she also stuck a Princess Tiana band-aid on me, because I think it adds some real dazzle.
Don't you wish you were blessed with 3-D veins like mine! ha ha ha ha
And that's how we do it.....
huge hugs from your virtual bff, Kandee
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY NEW and FIRST "GET READY WITH ME" VIDEO!



