Tuesday, May 21, 2013

HOW WE CAN HELP OKLAHOMA:



I can only imagine....
I think I speak for everyone, when I say my heart heart broke as I saw all the images on the news of the tornadoes in Oklahoma. I know there are awful things happening all over the world, and my heart breaks and hurts for them all. Some days I just can't imagine all the awful things on this planet because I just feel like my heart can't handle this world.

To see the images, the videos, and to hear the death toll. And to all the families that don't have a home to go "home to", and all the people who've lost everything. And especially to the families that lost their little ones. My heart goes out to you, you are wrapped in prayers that fill you with Heavenly comfort, hope, and blessings to replace what was lost, and hope of holding your loved one again. And the benefit is, that when you see them again in Heaven, it will be for always.

I know my dad is in heaven, and it will be almost 1 year, this June. My heart knows the indescribable ache of losing a loved one. It's something that can even been seen in the eyes, it's a look that you can see, the hurt, coming from their heart. The feeling is not something that words can describe.

I wish there were none of these disasters, awful events, killings, shootings, bombings to write about, but this world is not perfect, it's full of disaster, people with evil intentions and thoughts. I'm glad to know this life is not forever, who would want to live this life full of struggle, financial worries, heartache, and disasters and awful people...forever?!

I'm glad to know that my dad is Heaven, free of the awful stuff of this life. That this life is not all we have. That Heaven doesn't have any of this stuff, and that our hope can be that we will not have these worries and this pain and loss from this life there.

HOW WE CAN HELP OKLAHOMA:
A beloved state, that is so much more than a famous musical, a place full of precious hearts that need our help, and they say more storms are on the way.

There are 2 well known organizations that you can donate to, who are already on the ground helping all those in Oklahoma:

THE RED CROSS: People can donate by visiting www.redcross.org, calling 1-800-RED CROSS or texting the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.

OPERATION BLESSING: They already have teams that have donated 2 trucks full of food and water. CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THOSE EFFECTED BY THE TORNADOES

SALVATION ARMY: CLICK HERE to donate online or text STORM to 80888 to donate $10 or by phone at 1-800-SAL-ARMY.

Lots of prayers and our hearts are with you Oklahoma, Kandee

SEE MY OTHER BLOG   *   BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK  *   AND INSTAGRAM  *  AND TWITTER *   AND COME HANG OUT WITH ME ON YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...