Ellie is in love, as am I, with her "easy on" velcro Converse Chucks (AKA Chuck Taylors). No laces, just pop em open with the velcro, foot goes in lickity-split, and you're off an running!
Her little shirt is from NEXT, but we bought it in winter, now all the stores are busting out their bathing suits!
JEANS: baggy girl jeans are from Carter's.
And if you were standing behind us, this is what her outfit looks like too! ha ha ha
And literally we are off and running....ha ha ha h
Huge hugs and let's make this Monday shine. Even if problems roll out through the day, you decide to jump over them like a hurdler, and smile your way through the day. Hard stuff happens through our day, but it's the people that face them with hope and the mindset to say: This isn't getting me down, it's just going to take me higher, because I'm gonna soar over these problems!
More hugs, Kandee
PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG FROM ANOTHA' MOTHA, WELL NO, BECAUSE I WRITE THAT ONE TOO * MY FACEBOOK * MY TWEETS * INSTAGRAM * WATCH ME YOUTUBE



