Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's VLOG-thursday! Hooray!

If you are a mom, or if someday you plan on being a parent...you will lose track of days, much like one of your grandparents..."what day is it?!?!"....

So, this week has been crazier than a room full of circus clowns...and I woke up thinking it was wednesday! Don't judge me, you know you've done that! ha ha ha

So I finally edited a NEW video for my "vlog" AKA Video Diary- randomness-mommy-vlog channel on the YOUTUBE!

Here's it is, it's the night after my skin doctor appointment, I went all crazy at Target buying fun things like Christmas Story "Lamp Leg" cookie cutters and kid-friendly chopsticks, and Swallowtail Bird Chip clips...that dollar section gets me every time!

WATCH END ENJOY!

g

And if you didn't see this, even thought it may put not "grossness fear" in your heart: CLICK THIS BAD BOY IF YOU DARE- I promise, you will never want to try make-up on in any store ever again!


I am giving myself a huge pat on the back for editing this video and getting it up...ha ha ha ha... I dont' know how people upload a "vlog" video everyday...maybe it's because they don't have kids, or have husbands that help them, ha ha ha ha ha

Hugs and lots of love and icing, your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...