Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Break-lunch!

me with a sleeping baby at breakfast/lunch after church...
some people call it brunch....but when I think of brunch I think of fancy expensive buffet spreads where people are carrying fancy drinks with strawberries as garnish...
 we ate a a diner style breakfast place...filled with adorable lil' old people and cute lil' ol' ladies with carefully styled hair and this one I liked in particular had red pants on and matching red heels...and a polka dot red shirt...
I had my favorite..waffles with butter and whipped cream!
So fun to be with my sister and her baby...fun to have all the cousins together!

off to spend the rest of the day with my sister....huge love and even bigger piles of whipped cream to go with your waffles...kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...