Sunday, May 22, 2011

Portraits of a beautiful day!

self portrait with baby via iphone
 walking on melrose with baby
 my favorite cotton muslin swaddle wrap blankies from aden & anais for Target
they are perfect for summer, keep baby and you cool and protected from the sun...
they are cheaper than the expensive ones you can get at "fancy" baby boutiques and they are exactly the same!
 me and lil pumkin, waiting in line at one of my fav places, Joan's on 3rd... (near the Beverly Center)
(she fell asleep while we were waiting...the line was taking really looooooooong)
I got Salad Trio: Taragon chicken salad, butternut squash salad, egg salad and couscous. So yumm-a-lumma-ding-dong!
OOOOOH! which just reminds me...we didn't eat our little cookies we got there too! they must still be hiding in my purse!
 cool artsy picture of me and lil cupcake (real name: Elyse) sitting outside waiting for our yummy "linner" (lunch and dinner)!

huge hugs and rays of sunshine from my heart to yours....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...