Monday, May 2, 2011

A "Royal" Princess Party

 My favorite birthday party when I was a little girl, was my princess party, where we dressed up, my mom made me a "princess dress cake" like this...so since Alani loves princesses...she loved this idea too!
This was her princess cake that my mom made...(we got the "dress cake mold and princess doll in a kit from Michael's craft store)...and strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing! Yumzie!
 The grand cupcake and cake table! We even found a princess pinata at Wal-Mart!
(in case anyone wants to know where we got all the princess stuff, we got it at Wal-Mart and all the fun letters Michael's craft store)
 Here is Alani in her favorite dress...after she got her "princess party" hair. My friend owns a hair salon, that is so adorable with chandeliers and such fun decorations...she let us have our "princess party" there. And all the girls got to have their hair done and a little lipgloss put on to feel fancy...
They really got to feel fancy at the salon...it was so much fun, they loved feeling like "big" girls. And they had the best princess outfits! We had  Ariel and Belle costumes, even!
 I let Alani pick out my outfit for her party...
I was so busy getting the party ready, taking pictures, holding the baby, helping little princesses that this picture of my leopard leggings is all I have to show you. Oh! And a hello kitty shirt!

 my lil "birthday" princess speeding along...
This picture is courtesy of Alani...who took some "great" pictures with my phone at dinner....
she loved her party...and I hope she remembers it always like I remembered mine...
happy birthday memories....kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...