Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday in Florida

 Some people spend all day at the beach...
I got to spend the morning at the beach! It was perfect...I couldn't type my blog because blogspot was not working...and a group of people were heading to the beach...
so we had baby's first time on a beach! On the Gulf of Mexico...
 this was the only time she was in the sun! ha ha ha....We had an umbrella and big "cupcake" sun hat and a linen blanky to supershield her!

My heart soaked up every ounce of not being in my room all day like I normally am rocking babies and working away on my computer! What an incredible day it was, even if it wasn't all day long. My eyes rejoiced at seeing the soft, white sand that felt like I was walking on flour and the salt-tastic water in the Gulf of Mexico!
 where we had lunch....
 Baby in the shade!
 waiting for lunch..getting my left shoulder sunburned while I held baby in the shade on  my right!  By lunch time...we all had enough sun for the day!
and afterwards we stopped at Four Monkey's Candy Connection where they had the most delishy candies, from salted caramel malt balls to candies from all over the world I've never even heard of! And mom held a 5 pound Gummi Bear...she said "it feels just like a baby!" ha ha ha ha Mom is so funny!
official State of Florida trash can...
and now we bid Florida a big...byeeeeee! It was hot, beautiful and no wonder people look so young here with all the humidity!
Adios Florida...it's been toasty but the thermostat in my hotel room has been almost to freezing to keep me cool!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers...  kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...