Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day....

my mom has been letting me put make-up on her since I was about 10...
her and my sister would let me do "make-overs" on them and then I would of course photograph my "models" when we were finished...

My mom is one of the most amazing women I've ever known....
she is loving, encouraging, selfless, giving, so sweet and thoughtful...there are no words to describe how much she means to me.

I am so thankful for my mama! Even when it's my birthday, I want to give her a present to celebrate that she went through labor for me on that day, many years ago!

If you don't have a mother to celebrate or maybe you don't feel like celebrating the mom you have, because she has hurt you...( OR  you will le me just pour "extra" mom-love into your heart!)
please feel all the love from this little mama heart of mine...sending you a hug filled with nurturing mama love and a huge "YOU ARE WONDERFUL! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! I LOVE YOU!!!"
....mama bear hugs, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...