Friday, May 6, 2011

my glamorous life....

Do you live a glamorous life like mine...
well see if you've done are are doing any of these glamorous things like me:

1. Did you spend last night left to cleaning up an overflowing toilet?
Yes, I was too late at trying to stop Blaker who had put, as he said a "big gumball of toilet paper" into the toilet...then tried flushing it a bunch of times real fast...

Yes, toilet water and other things he had used the toilet for went spilling out the toilet and down the hall...
ENTER my ZEBRA rubber gloves (that I got at Marshall's for like $2.99)...lots of paper towels and lots of cleaner....and me scrubbing like Cinderella on the floors for a while!

Me and my and poop-water-on-the-floor-a-phobic-ness....
let me clean the floor and toilet 3 times to make sure no remnants of "bathroom-delights" were left anywhere!

If Glamour is not leaving your house, scrubbing pee water off the floor, and wearing the same pants you've had for I don't even know how many years...so long that they used to be black, now they kinda look grey....
Then I am Glamorous for sure! ha ha ha ha

off to tackle my humongulous to-do list for today!

rubber gloves and cucumber scented Method cleaner from Target, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...