Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The 5 Steps To The Best "GOODNIGHT"!

The best way to say goodnight involves 5 steps:

1. SAY: Goodnight!

2. SAY: Sweetdreams!

3. SAY: I love you!

4. Give a big hug and cuddle and kiss on the forehead!

5. And STEP 5 may be optional for some, but I think wrapping your babies up in a goodnight prayer, thanking God for them as a cherished blessing, praying for their little minds as they sleep for happy dreams, for blessings in their little lives and for their dreams, and praying that I would be the mom they need to fill their heart with love and wisdom.

And this little video might help too! It just melts my heart into a puddle on the floor! I can't stand the cuteness! For those of you that follow me on Vine, you already saw this, but it was too adorable!

*TO HEAR THE SOUND: Put your mouse in the upper left hand corner, underneath the picture of me kinda, and click on the mute-speaker button until you hear Ellie's little voice!




huge hugs whether it's bed time, morning time or lunch time, everyone needs a hug anytime, from your virtual bff, Kandee

PEEK INSIDE MY BEAUTY BLOG  *   WATCH MY VLOG CHANNEL   *   WATCH ME ON MY MAIN YOUTUBE CHANNEL  *  BE MY PAL ON FACEBOOK  *  AND INSTAGRAM   *   AND TWITTER

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...