1. SAY: Goodnight!
2. SAY: Sweetdreams!
3. SAY: I love you!
4. Give a big hug and cuddle and kiss on the forehead!
5. And STEP 5 may be optional for some, but I think wrapping your babies up in a goodnight prayer, thanking God for them as a cherished blessing, praying for their little minds as they sleep for happy dreams, for blessings in their little lives and for their dreams, and praying that I would be the mom they need to fill their heart with love and wisdom.
And this little video might help too! It just melts my heart into a puddle on the floor! I can't stand the cuteness! For those of you that follow me on Vine, you already saw this, but it was too adorable!
*TO HEAR THE SOUND: Put your mouse in the upper left hand corner, underneath the picture of me kinda, and click on the mute-speaker button until you hear Ellie's little voice!
huge hugs whether it's bed time, morning time or lunch time, everyone needs a hug anytime, from your virtual bff, Kandee
PEEK INSIDE MY BEAUTY BLOG * WATCH MY VLOG CHANNEL * WATCH ME ON MY MAIN YOUTUBE CHANNEL * BE MY PAL ON FACEBOOK * AND INSTAGRAM * AND TWITTER
