Friday, June 21, 2013

Don't be jealous of the junk in my trunk...

This is how we roll...we roll deep in the strollers.
Yesterday when we went to go do some errands this is how the back of my car looked...
The real-size stroller my mom bought for Ellie.
Ellie's baby doll stroller.
And....
Alani's old baby doll stroller.

After everyone was happily buckled in their carseats, I quickly removed the baby doll strollers or we'd never fit groceries or anything else in the back!

And while we were out and about....the kids requested their favorite, no not any fast food, not even Chuck E. Cheese, they requested P.F. Chang's!

And as you will notice the lighting in their is really red:
A very grainy, and red, Ellie and Blakey.

And this is how I keep them busy while we wait for the food, we play with my iphone camera.

And even after the food arrives, Ellie still wants a picture. Look at her "rice-confetti" all around her plate!


Huge hugs and piles of strollers, your virutal BFF, Kandee

Come watch my new video, I posted today too:



PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG  *   BE MY FACEBOOK  BUDDY *   TWITTER   *   INSTAGRAM   *  MY YOUTUBE   *  MY 2ND YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...