Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dreadlocks and Macaws

Yesterday we had a "reggae-fantastic" lunch at the Rainforest Cafe with my sister Tiffany...
The only things we (and in we I mean, all our little ones) were not sure of was the lighting and thunder storm in the Rainforest Cafe.
If you've never been to a Rainforest Cafe, it's decorated like you're in the Rainforest, therea rea giant gorillas that come to life every few minutes, there are vines, plants, and fake animals everywhere. But every so often the lights get darker and there's flashes of lighting and thunder and it sounds like it's raining. And you can usually hear the sounds of babies crying because it's kinda scary when you're little.
But the food is good. It feels like you're on vacation and then downstairs they sell these awesome "dreadlock hats"! Modeled by Ellie and my niece, Sydney:



Then we got to see a Macaw, and that's about as close as we got to it. Sydney wouldn't even look at it!
 Then I tried not to cry as I said goodbye to my sister. And now I'm typing this from the airport...as we are headed to Las Vegas for Miss USA tomorrow. No, I'm not a contestant...ha ha ha ha

Huge hugs  from the airport, your virtual bestie, Kandee

 PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *   WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS   *   BE MY BFF ON FACEBOOK  *   AND TWITTER   *   AND INSTAGRAM



ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...