Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Guilty as Charged...

Yes, I'm guilty of having 2 of these this week. And yes, we are only on Wednesday.
But the S'mores Blizzard from Dairy Queen, is, well, let's just say, I might be mildly addicted to these.

And yes, it is part of anyones, "getting bathing suit" ready routine, I'm sure of it.

I am also guilty of eating quite a few slices of cheese pizza last night. I also burned the roof of my mouth on the fiery pizza, and the roof of my mouth now feels like shredded wheat, that's been shredded again, to make it feel as if the roof of my mouth has threads that need to be trimmed, which I 'm sure is just my burn gum tissue.

What else I'm guilty of yesterday:
*not working out
*not putting any make-up on
*not getting 8 hours of sleep
*not drinking enough water
*not taking my vitamins (I normally always remember at least before bed)
*not wearing an outfit worthy of being photographed in

*tucking all my babies in bed
*telling them all how much I love them
*giggling and cuddling with my little Ellie
*crying, when no was was watching, because I missed my dad
*eating a slice of cheesecake
*falling asleep with the tv on ( I don't know why that bothers me so much, to wake up and the tv is on)
*and I forgot to post this picture of Ellie on our walk in the country from Monday's blog post.

Huge hugs and an awful lot of love, because we all need some extra love, your friend, Kandee

PS. I'VE GOT A NEW VIDEO GOING UP ON  YOUTUBE TODAY!

PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *    MY FACEBOOK   *   TWITTER   *   INSTAGRAM   *   COME WATCH ME MY BEAUTY/STYLE/DIY VIDEO   *   COME WATCH MY VLOG VIDEOS

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...