Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Running through airports....


This is how Ellie's moves int he airport....fast! Those little mocassins were moving as fast as they could.
We are now safely back home and I have suitcases to unpack, laundry to wash, and piles of things I need to do.

A huge thank you to Miss USA that had us travel in style....Ellie really liked the Limo ride in her carseat.

And since Ellie has been traveling since she was about 4 months old, she loves to fly. When we were int he car she said, "I wanna go on airplane now..." ha ha ha ha

And her drink of choice when she flies is Apple Juice, as seen here...and some Southwest Airlines pretzels.....

We had a fun time in Las Vegas. Probably one of the best times I've ever had in that city! And when we landed at home, the hot Vegas temperatures made the 70 degrees outside, seem cold! ha ha ha

Off to go edit a new video, do laundry, and clean. I can't decide if I should f post the video of my new haircut, which I thought was going to be just a trim, is much shorter than I thought or my Las Vegas Sephora haul...because I was in need of some make-up essentials!


Huge hugs, bigger than my laundry pile, your bestie Kandee

PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG  *   BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK  *   TWITTER   *  INSTAGRAM  * AND COME HANG WITH ME ON YOUTUBE

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...