Thursday, June 13, 2013

What's App-ening!?!

 As I scrolled through the pics I took today on my phone, I came across these beauties. This is Alani's favorite new app on my phone. It's called PET SALON, and today there were many pet photos added to my photos!

Besides collecting new pet photos, I was packing bags...this was my Ellie on the plane with her Cinderella phone...the only phone that wasn't required to be turned off for take-off and landing. Because it's a pretend phone.

And this is in the lovely green lighting of the airport. Ellie insisted on dragging her  backpack. I'm surprised the bottom isn't dirtier or more ripped up! ha ha ha
 And this is just a glimpse of what I look like going through the airport...pushing a stroller, which is holding Ellie's gigantic carseat, which is also barely holding my computer bag. Good thing no one wanted to ride in the stroller. And me looking all wonky trying to balance and hold onto everything! ha ha ha ha

I thought we were going to miss our flight, but with some speed walking and our expert skills of efficiently and quickly getting through security....we made it with enough time to buy a magazine and some snacks.

I was thinking of doing a video on my KANDEELAND channel of our favorite kid and toddler phone apps. Would that be fun to see?!?

Huge huge hugs and so much love, your bestie Kandee

PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG  *   BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK   *   AND TWITTER   * AND INSTAGRAM   *   AND WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO WHEN YOU CLICK THIS

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...