Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Little Biker Chick Chic


This is how Ellie rolls.
Dress: check
Mocassins: check
Pink Motorcycle that goes with our pink mocassins: check
Well this is how we roll at my sister's house anyway!


And then some after dinner, which my sister made the best brussel sprouts (I know, brussel sprouts- yuck!) I've ever had! I need to get her to write her recipe down, because they are amazing! And I just think my sister is a really good cook and baker! One of the reasons I love her! ha ha ha ha
 And after the bath, it was CUPCAKES TIME!
 My precious niece Sydney, and little Ellie, who basically just ate a little of the icing and then called it finished! ha ha ha ha


EPIC FAIL TIME: me and my sister tried to film a video of me doing her hair, with no success- I had major no memory to record abilities! I'll post pics on my KandeeJ blog later! I'm tired, it's 1:41am and I just finished attempting to edit a video- but when I edit when I'm tired, it comes out with crazy mistakes. Ha ha ha ha

Huge hugs from a sleepy Kandee...

PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *   WATCH MY LATEST WEEKLY VLOG VIDEO   *   WATCH MY LATEST YOUTUBE BEAUTY VIDEO   *   BE MY PAL ON FACEBOOK   *   AND TWITTER   *   AND INSTAGRAM

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...