Friday, June 7, 2013

A Little House Party...




Yesterday we a "little house party" in my Sister's backyard....
We ate some crackers and I was offered a delicious cup of sand to drink.

When I asked my niece how she got so funny, she just replied: "clowns!"

And then my sister did some "bow-tastic" hairstyles...so fantastic that Ellie posed like this:

We love going to Auntie's (AKA my sister, Tiffany's) Salon

And there may be something special, because I was there to coach my sister when this lil' blessing came into the world, but she just holds a special place in my little heart...and I can't get enough of her smile...

Huge hugs and big bows, from your bestie Kandee

PS. My internet is not working fast enough in my hotel today to upload my video today! So it will be up tomorrow morning for sure- because I will home with my speedy internet I can count on most of the time.

PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *   WATCH MY LAST WEEKLY VLOG VIDEO   *   WATCH MY LAST BEAUTY VIDEO   *   BE MY FRIEND  ON FACEBOOK   *   AND ON INSTAGRAM   * AND TWITTER

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...