Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

 This morning as I was still making my way to the kitchen...trying to get my cell phone back from a little Miss Alani and Miss Ellie, that were playing with the Larry the Bird App....
I hear Blakey, yelling proudly....
"Mama, come look! I got cereal all by myself!!!"
My favorite part was that not only did he pour milk "overflowing", into his bowl....but that he also used a "spork" to eat with!
He cracks me up!
I just told him that next time, I can help with the milk part, perhaps!
He proudly called for Alani to see his cereal bowl too!
Oh I love waking up to these precious little people that make me smile....
cereal and milk rivers on the table, your kandee

Click here if you wanna see my "KANDEEJ" blog...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...