Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sleeping like a baby....

 one of the most peaceful sights in the world....
a sleeping baby.....
rosy cheeks...
cute little hand...
tiny little nose...
And the most amazing feeling in the world...
holding a baby and knowing that its your baby's favorite place to be...
and it's my favorite place for her to be too.
There is nothing like the loving arms of a mama.
And there is nothing like holding your child, knowing they are safe from the harms of the world, safe from feeling alone, safely resting in the most comfortable place in the world1.

I took this picture of my lil' cupcake, sleeping in my arms while I sat with Alani and Blake watching Alani's Strawberry Shortcake Glamberry Ball video...
Blakey was trying to brush her hair with his hand, but he started "brushing" her hair a little less relaxing and a little more, "oh, let's just let baby sleep, because that might wake her up".

I hope that when you go to sleep tonight, that you sleep like a baby....and your dreams are filled with peace and comfort like that of being safe in mama's arms....
huge mama hugs, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...