Friday, January 13, 2012

Babies in Suitcases

 ...and we're outta here! Complete with zebra print suitcases!
I love these panda-bum pants!
And I'll give you 2 guesses what store, that I go to, a lot, that I got this outfit from?

1. no not walmart

2. if you guessed Target, (ding! ding! ding!) - you guessed right!

Yes, these are from, the Gwen Stefani Mini Harajuku Collection at Target. I love everything in that collection. I want to buy things in larger sizes, just so when she outgrows it, we'll have it in a bigger sizesto fit her! ha ha ha

Yep, I'm packing up little tiny suitcases and mine which is a little bigger...ha ha ha

More from our adventures on the way.....

suitcases full of smiles, your kandee

SEE WHERE WE'RE HEADEDFACEBOOK  *  TWITTER   *  MY MAMA YOUTUBE




ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...