Friday, September 23, 2011

Cozy, Comfy, Baby Outing Must Haves

We are big (and when I say "we", I mean lil Miss Cupcake or me and her together)
We sit in high chairs at restaurants- well at least for a little while.
We like things to be comfy and germ free...
So we, okay, back to just saying me...or I
I bought a high chair/ shopping cart cover to keep baby extra cozy and free from  "whatever germs-the-baby-that-sat-there-before-left-behind"...
-It comes with a little pillow and a carrying case...
but we (yep there we go again), like to chew on the little velvety tag...as seen above
I was playing around in photoshop and somehow Cupcake's hair got quite Lucille Ball-ish colored...but I'm too exhausted to play around and change it back- yes, I can say that, I am too tired. As a mama of 4, who stays up too late trying to blog and upload photos, and with a baby that wakes up a lot...I am tired. I am very tired. I have rings bigger than anything Kim Kardashian has on her fingers, under my eyes.

Oh by the wayside- if you wanna know just what high chair/ shopping cart cover I have in these here pictures, it's the Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Deluxe Cozy Cart Cover
You can get it here at : www.brightstarts.com
Or I got mine at Babies R Us, here: www.babiesrus.com

But my all-time favorite shopping cart cover is not the Bright Starts one, but they didn't have it at Babies R Us...It is the most padded, comfy, easy to put on, easy to carry, comes with a pouch to hold your keys, wallet, toys, bottles (if you use them), room to stash a clean diaper and wipes too....I actually like it way better for the shopping cart than the Bright Starts one...

It's the Buggy Bagg and it comes in other patterns too! I got a really cool black and cream Toile print one (I don't think they make that print anymore) when I had Alani and used it with Blaker too, until, well, I don't know where it is or where it went. 
I don't think it fits on high chairs...but it's worth it for grocery shopping, cruising through Whole Foods and trips to Target. I got so many compliments on it every time we used it. 
Click here to see them: www.buggybagg.com

I like to have babies as comfy as they can be at all times, whether next to me in a sling or cozy and comfy as we shop for groceries.
Love sharing my fav finds with you guys....
cozy hugs and shopping carts, kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...