Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Art Installations In My House

 In case you wondered hat kind of art was on my walls....
I'll just show you the "art" on our wall...none of which was made by me..ha hah a

ABOVE: this was the "Art installation" in Jordan's room...it was kindly and creatively done by Jordan's cousin (well and he's my cousin too)...
you will see a Kendama, a hair pick, some Bod spray, a spring to: I think a trampoline, a sharpie pen, and and empty pack of Cold Calm... homeopathic cold supplements.

Yes, it's amazing.

And then we move down to Blake's bedroom door...where Alani had decorated his door in his favorite Angry Bird art...but with not very nice "words", that thankfully Blake did not notice the words she wrote. They have been removed...and we talked about talking kindly and spreading words of love and encouragement...

I think we shall just start calling our house...The Gallery. ha ha ha ha

hugs and random art-ness, your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...