Monday, February 4, 2013

Getting to London...baby style:

Bunny Slippers on a plane...
This was Ellie in the Chicago airport - where we had our layover before leaving for LONDON!!!!
Ellie had her jammies and slippers on, ready for our over-night flight...
well not overnight for our westcoast time zone, but overnight for everyone else!
I have not slept much in the last 24 hours...
(I didn't sleep the night before we left, I was up packing all night and loading video files to edit on my computer)

Ellie asleep on the plane...
We always take a really flat pillow for her to sleep on in the plane...
IFf she falls alseep in my arms it makes it more cozy too, or you can prop it up under your arm to make it more comfy to hold baby.

I watched 3 movies while Ellie slept:
Here Comes The Boom
Lincoln (which was my favorite and made me cry)
Pitch Perfect...hmmmm, nothing else was on

I ate a really yucky meal...
and we landed and it was early in the morning in  LONDON (but midnight our time!)
And here is Ellie in her first  London Car ride..playing Talking Ginger on the ipad!

Hip Hip Hooray we're in London Baby!!! And I'm taking you all with me like butterflies on my shoulder...

PS. I will be uploading a very fun Valentine's Day nail tutorial today..CLICK HERE TO SEE IF IT'S UP YET!!!

Huge hugs from London......kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...