Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ellie's Got A Surprise for Everyone:

 This is Ellie.
Yesterday she made her very first FAVORITES VIDEO of all her favorite things (see below in un momento)
She also tried to pack herself inside Blake's suitcase....ha ha ha ha
 Either she's too big, or his suitcase is too small! ha ha ha
They were beyond excited about packing their suitcases for London- it's all they are talking about! I can't wait for them to see it! When I was a kid we just went camping, which I totally loved...well and one time we went to Hawaii when I was like 7...but this is going to be so much fun and we're taking you with us via my bloggy!
now enjoy some Ellie Fun and Favorites...I love at the end when she tried to say "see you in the next video"...ha ha ha


I love you more than I love Saturdays, which is a lot , because I love Saturdays....
love your kandee

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...