Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sleeping like Champs.....And Challenges


Blakey fast asleep with his "Dusty Crophopper" from Planes! He loves this guy....
meanwhile on the next bed, this little "Youtube Play Button Champ" was still raring to go! ha ha ha ha


And high action Ellie...
and very soon after, this lil sweatband champ, fell fast asleep...

And as I normally do, once everyone is fast asleep, I get to work blogging, editing, ot in my case, not editing because the I realized or disovered that the video I filmed was ruined, and rendering me with nothing worthy of editing! That's when I say: awwwwwwww poop!

Ha ha ha ha....
but as I truly believe, sometimes when life gives you poop, turn it into manure and plant some flowers! Your options are to either make something beautiful from the messes, and maybe from that hard circumstance, it will cause good things to grow from it, and a blessing hidden in the mess!

Huge hugs no matter how hard your day might be and always know, you're not alone.

Your friend, Kandee

*  CLICK HERE TO PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG   *   CLICK HERE TO PEEK INTO MY YOUTUBE  *


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...