Thursday, August 15, 2013

Candy in bed Kandeeland





These 2 visitors came to make sure all the sheets on my bed were completely messed up...
Blake brought down all my "giant candies" from my "collection room" to play "candy fights" which is pretty much like "light sabres" with the candies, which I quickly put to a halt...ha ha ha


And then Blakey fed his cookie monster shirt some cookies.....

And last night we had some comfort food, or comfort food to me anyways....good ol' In-N-OUT!
And the best milkshake to order is NEOPOLITAN flavor which is strawberry, vanilla, chocolate all mixed together -but we didn't do any milkshakes because dairy is no bueno when you're still sick! We opted for the lemonade!



And now we are packing and I'm trying to edit a video for you guys for tomorrow, a sneek peek at how I set up my make-up table and how I film my videos to show you guys!

Off to do laundry and pack the car for Blakey's BMX race this weekend in Las Vegas! I don't think I've ever been to Las Vegas twice in one week! hee hee

Huge hugs and so much love and laundry, your Kandee

*   CLICK HERE TO BE INSPIRED BY SOME AWESOME FEARLESS FASHION LADIES   *   CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO   *

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...